Crescent Strike (弧月閃 Kogetsusen, "Arc Moon Flash"), formerly known as Infliction, is a Warrior and Swordsman technique in the Tales series.
Arte Description and HistoryEdit
As the arte appears in most games, the user sweeps upward with a powerful vertical slash, jumping into the air with the upward momentum while creating a large arc that represents a crescent moon. This effect is typical of the Warrior moveset represented by most characters who can use this arte.
This arte has also appeared with a Swordsman variation that involves two slashes, currently exclusive to Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss and Judith from Tales of Vesperia. When either uses this attack, they slash upward to create the image of a full moon, then slash down at an angle to slice through the moon, staying rooted to the ground during the attack. Also, unique to Tales of the Abyss, the arte can be used within a complete Water- or Dark-elemental FOF Circle to transform it into Frigid Moon.
- Tales of Symphonia - Presea Combatir (Infliction)
- Tales of the Abyss - Guy Cecil (Crescent Strike)
- Tales of Innocence - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Vesperia - Judith (Crescent Strike)
- Tales of Hearts - Guy; Support Arte: Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class (Crescent Strike)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea Combatir (Infliction)
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Guy Cecil
- Tales of Mobile: Tales of Wahrheit - Kalulu von Atmigars